I have countless hours of experience working in all aspects of media, including video, photo, audio, and radio production. A diligent and communicative worker who stays calm under pressure, I function efficiently in practical environments.
I specialise in video production and editing - the practical skills and creativity I developed from my 1st Class Degree and freelance projects have been invaluable during my time at work. I completed my Adobe Associate Certification Exams in Visual & Video Communication in June 2017.
• Videographer - TSN - Selby, since November 2018
I'm currently a video editor specialising in producing educational videos for one of the largest online educational companies in the UK. Our team works with publishers and graphic designers to plan, produce and edit an enormous variety of content for over 500,000 learners.
• Freelance Videographer - Sussex, June & August 2018
I made a video to cover a seemingly harmless annual summer event and raising crucial awareness of the environmental degradation it was contributing to. I also refreshed a showcase video of Lewes FC, after they entered the Premiere League as the first FC in the world with equal gender pay.
• Media Representative - DMU Cycling Club - Leicester, 2016-2017
I produced eye-catching awareness videos for both the club's founding year and its succeeding year. As part of a team we built a 200 member strong, self-sustaining cycling society.
• Video Editor/Cinematographer - Demon Media - Leicester, 2015-2017
The award-winning Demon Media covers a wealth of online content from news to sketches to game shows, and I contributed throughout my studies to studio events and post-production sessions.
• Videographer - DMU Rowing - Leicester, 2015-2016
I produced engaging, energetic promotional videos to bring new members in and hype up Varsity events.
• Videographer - Leicester Police & Mallory Park Race Track, 2015
Working with police staff and Leicester University actors, covering controversial issues and alternatives to donating to homeless people versus charities. Also documenting the Electric Vehicle Demo, both capturing and presenting the exciting demonstration for my university.
• Rewind Show - Demon FM - 2016-2017
Twice-weekly community licenced radio host for a show bringing classic older decades of music to a modern and mainstream student audience.
• Studio Assistant - Photography Firm - Cooksbridge, June-July 2016
Product photography and portrait retouching in a studio environment.
• 3D Modelling - Climate Planning - January 2016
Freelance SketchUp modelling of an Australian suburb for an environmental-focused company.
• Intermission Show Producer/Presenter - Demon FM - 2015-2016
Weekly team radio host and producer for a student union interview show to cover societies, university campaigns, and news.
• Media Production BSc at De Montfort University, Leicester
October 2014 - July 2017. First Class Honours.
• A-Level & GCSE at Ardingly College, West Sussex
September 2009 - June 2014. Grades A-C.
• Front of House Staff at Banyan Harrogate, Yorkshire - Oct 2017 - April 2018
• Front of House Staff at Glyndebourne, Sussex - May-August 2016
• Waiter & Bartender at The Newmarket Inn, Lewes - June-July 2015